- Hazelnuts are nutritious and very versatile nuts that taste delicious, especially when they're roasted.
- They are rich in healthy monounsaturated oil and also contain minerals, vitamins, protein, fiber, and phytonutrients.
- Folate is highly beneficial for pregnant women. It helps to prevent megaloblastic anemia and neural defects in babies.
- Manganese in hazelnut acts as a catalyst in the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol.
- It also facilitates protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
- The high fiber content in hazelnuts promotes the regular movement of food and waste in the digestive tract.
- Storing shelled hazelnuts in an airtight bag or container in a freezer will keep them fresh and flavorful for a year or more.
Buy Hazelnut Online Now!!
- Our executive team at Effar Dates and Dry Fruits walks the extra mile for you by providing 100% sanitized products contactless delivery facilities to prevent the contraction of the COVID-19 virus.
- All the dates are packaged in FSSAI certified units by maintaining the industry standards of cleanliness and hygiene, keeping in mind the ongoing coronavirus situation.