Peri-Peri Flavored Makhana
- Makhanas are widely cultivated throughout the northern part of India and are often used in traditional forms of medicine to treat various conditions.
- They’re also sometimes roasted and enjoyed as a savory snack or added to curries, side dishes, or desserts.
- It can even use as an ingredient in Indian cuisines or sweet dishes.
- These seeds can be consumed raw or cooked depending on the taste.
- It has multiple health benefits and nutritional value.
- It is a recommended dietary supplement and is easily available in the market.
- Apart from being a nutritious snack, it can also be used as medicine as it was being used in medieval times.
- The essential micronutrients found in lotus seeds are of vast importance to the human body.